Thursday, September 4, 2008

M U L T I M E D I A E X P E R I E N C E : revisions and slices

My critic group and myself were in agreement that my horizontal concept was the best direction to pursue. It is the most tailored to my audience in that it provides an immediacy of the received content. The bold treatment of the article titles allows the reader to determine without much effect whether the included information will be of interest or relevance to them. 

Since the critique I have integrated an option to share an article and the ability to access further recommended content. To expand on the personalization I added a header that greets the receiver by name. Some formal changes were an increase in the point size and leading of the articles and an introduction of more hierarchy through bold and enlarged opening paragraphs. This also assists in the time it takes for the reader to tell if the content is worth their time. 






No comments: